Pervidio Benefits Services Inc., www.pervidiobenefits.com, is a boutique national broker and plan manager of custom employee benefit structures. We are seeking a highly motivated Administrative Account Management Associate to assist with all facets of client services including: implementation, coordination, office and event organization, client records management, proposal building, client customer service, marketing, & vendor relationships.
This is a part time position with the potential to become full time within 12 months.
Compensation: $18.00 Hourly. Benefits Provided: Medical & Retirement Plan.
Minimum Position Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years successful administrative or corporate customer service work experience.
- Ability to hold a Producer insurance license in the State of Washington.
- Producer Insurance license must be in place within first 90 days of employment.
- See www.insurance.wa.gov/get-licensed for more info.
- Ability to work from a home office with a flexible schedule. ( up to 25 hours per week )
- Pervidio will provide necessary systems, equipment, computers, printers, phone, etc.)
- Qualified applicant must have access to high speed internet at home office.
- ( Preferable connection speed of 40/40 ).
- Ability to work proactively, independently and often without direct supervision.
- Business math & clerical skills.
- Posses high level of professional discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Comfortable working with key decision makers of large companies and participating in face to face meetings with confidence.
- Competency with the use of all Microsoft Office systems including Word, Publisher, One Note, Power Point and Excel. High skillset using Excel is desirable.
- Desire to continually grow in professional skillsets.
- Excellent writing, communication and phone skills.
- Insurable under professional insurance errors and omissions / fiduciary policy.
- Requirements are similar to Washington State Agent insurance license requirements.
- Knowledge of basic financial terms.
- Occasional overnight travel required to client locations and conferences.
- Organizational skills.
- Professional Demeanor and Presentation skills.
- Proactive Listening skills.
- Problem solving.
- Strong sense of urgency and superior customer care skills.
Additional desirable qualifications ( not required, training provided )
- Knowledge of employee benefits, HR, payroll, and applicable regulatory environment desirable.
- Knowledge of online marketing desirable.
- Knowledge of medical billing
Apply by submitted resume to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer