We help you navigate the regulatory environment
There are more than 26 federal laws that regulate compensation and benefit plans. We’ll help you stay vigilant in meeting the most up-to-date requirements of plan structure, tax, and reporting rules.
At Pervidio, we bring our long track record and extensive experience working with these rules and regulations to each of our clients.. We also bring a team of more than 25 attorneys and paralegals who specialize in employee benefits, providing you with vetted compliance support to tackle even the most complex legal and regulatory issues.
A sampling of the types of compliance and legal assistance we offer:
- Affordable Care Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Application of Plan Document Terms & Exclusions
- Claim Review and Assessment
- Disability Payment Rules
- ERISA – Employee Retirement Income Security Act (does not apply to Public Entities )
- Family Leave—Including FMLA
- GINA–Genetic Information Non-Discrimination Act
- Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Dental Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- HIPAA – Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act
- Paid Time Off & Shared Leave
- Public Health Service Act–ERISA’s Benevolent twin brother to Public Entities.
- Regulatory Reporting: including: 5500 Filing, 6055 & 6056 Reporting, 105h Discrimination testing, and Actuarial Value Determination
- Section 125 – Cafeteria Plan Law and Regulations