Maryland Employment Law Update — April 2019April 8, 2019
Kentucky Employment Law Update — April 2019April 8, 2019
Guide to Paid Family Leave
In March 2019, the Massachusetts Department of Family and Medical Leave released an employer’s guide to aid with employer requirements under the state’s Paid Family and Medical Leave law, effective July 1, 2019. The online guide contains:
- Timeline for implementation.
- Employer responsibilities.
- How to notify the workforce.
- Required employer contributions.
- Reporting and documentation.
- Exemptions for approved private plans.
- Requirements for self-employed individuals.
Additionally, reporting and documentation guidelines will be announced by the department prior to July 1, 2019.
Read the guide and see the department’s website